|RHL 2010 - 2011 - News Item
RHL 2010 - 2011 Rule Changes
Here are some of the new rules that will be introduced this season to improve our league:
1) Trade deadline is Wednesday noon before the weekend games/
2) There must be a minimum of 6 feet space between the defensive player and the player trying to advance the ball behind the goal line after a stopage in play.
3) There will be 3 refs and one timekeeper for each game. 2 refs on the floor and 1 ref on the bench.
4) Players have 15 secs to start the penalty shot after an penalty has occurred. failure to start the penalty shot will result in a delay of game penalty.
5) Players must play 4 games minimum in order to sub for a team during the last two weekends of the regular season.